Staff - Principal


Click on one of the people below to find out more information.

Management

Ricky Granado
General Manager
575-622-6850


fd922cde58d442cb99de730097f06a27
Ricardo Beltran
General Sales Manager
Ricardo Beltran


03d07ef825eb4d7cad19912416f9145b
Ricardo Alvidrez
New Car Manager
575-622-6850


83f6bd9dea804df78e95e0addaa9cd59

Sales

Victor Dominguez
Sales Consultant
575-622-6850

Biography Information

 

 

Tell us about yourself (IE: Where you were born and raised, how many siblings, etc. (This information will be posted to your information on the store's website.):

I am originally from San Diego CA. I am married with 2 kids.

 

What do you like to do in your spare time?

I like to play golf and spend time with my family.

 

Who is your hero, and why?

My hero is my mother because she raised my brother, my sister, and myself mainly by herself.

 

What's the most unusual place you have visited?

Not too many unusual places but I have been to many states and seen many wonderful things.

 

Tell us something funny or unique about yourself:

I am an actual chef! With the certifications and all!

 

If you could change one thing in this world, what would that be and why?

To make it a safer place for our youth so they can have the same opportunities that we had as children.


bc6d15c8256141ab92d207a1642c51d2
Juan Pacheco
Sales Consultant
575-622-6850

Biography Information

 

 

Tell us about yourself (IE: Where you were born and raised, how many siblings, etc. (This information will be posted to your information on the store's website.):

I am from Roswell 6th generation New Mexican. I have one brother and two younger sisters.

 

What do you like to do in your spare time?

I enjoy playing golf, hunting, and fishing.

 

Do you do any volunteer work that you'd like to share with us?

Optional.

 

Who is your hero, and why?

Lance Armstrong, We survived the same battle.

 

What's the most unusual place you have visited?

Carlsbad Caverns.

 

Tell us something funny or unique about yourself:

I have two teenage daughters.

 

If you could change one thing in this world, what would that be and why?

Free milk.

 


5bdd15149357408196c23518ea02be86
Joseph "JB" Brown
Sales Consultant
832-253-4768

Give me 1% and I'll earn the other 99%... 100% guaranteed!

654932e8f7284d18a2f3de5910dae7a3
Travis Spencer
Sales Associate
575-420-8888


280566eef54644bd93e1de080fecd564
Gabriel Ogas
Sales Associate
575-626-8317


17c0be589b5b4eabb333abfd3bb4cd2b
Jason Chandler
Sales Consultant
575-930-8954


2c933c2d5f1442c5832b269202e141a6

Service

Chris Sweeney
Service Manager
575-624-5508

You've got to be kidding me.

79df1d6cf0a64e8f91c8d4f3c5c7478a
Luke Grant
Service Advisor
575-624-5514


dafd18ad7345465a94cd547a181a2e28
Jonathan Martinez
Service Advisor
505-225-0400


9a4056e466884a729bc793f4126753f9

Finance

Joe Salazar
Finance Manager
575-624-5505


7430466bf0154635b2fe70b2b8872c53
Lorraine Gallegos
Finance Assistant
575-624-5506


0d8d74a0940d4de3971a210deeea372e

Parts

Jason Howerton
Parts Manager
575-624-5507


b589c505935c43cd969c4a7948ade0d7
Zack Faulkner
Parts Assistant
575-622-6850


1a5ca28e360c4aaeb602c8f5d616aab3
Sonny Schaeffer
Parts Assistant
575-622-6850


1e6a861cb5f14bd9b35f66058294e0e1

Technician

David Bell
Master Honda Technician
575-624-5541


4a5b1c48d87b4ab1b66dfdd7b00c9325
Juan Coronel
Shop Technician
575-624-5542


bd10e02cc4ec4fd4a3febcd087be2dac
John Banda
Shop Technician
575-624-5540


20085013988540b69756aaaf10bd7486
Jorge Ramirez
Shop Technician
575-624-5543


c7fd1f4770cf4cf3b9bf60095dce9971

Lube

Mike Archuleta
Lube Bay
575-624-5544


c6b75bc130d24c31b017dbeeb89cd8c8
Jovany Villalobos
Lube Bay
575-624-5544


8f169485a944460d9d5c2fbb2e3f6f5d

Concierge

Kyla Thames
Receptionist
575-622-6850


20f1e23278884474831bacdfe0acfb59
Frances Sacnhez
Shuttle Driver
575-622-6850


13edc4a9266049db881692856b70ce8e
Rose Varela
Customer Relations
575-624-5516


f86f036b1018416cb1f78e07272850c9

Marketing Director

Staci Lehman
Marketing Director
575-625-3809

All you need is wifi and a dream.

f30d754ebd224794b38725c81ca241e9